Wednesday 26 August 2009

Mathew Street Festival



So this weekend it's the Mathew Street Festival! I'm very excited. I can't wait to see
  • Dios Salve A La Reina (Queen tribute)
  • Kaiser Thiefs (Kaiser Chiefs tribute)
  • The Fillers (Killers tribute)
  • Antarctic Monkeys (Arctic Monkeys tribute)
  • Razorlike (Razorlight tribute)
  • Elevation (U2 tribute)
I shall get lots of photos and may write some reviews of the bands. I have seen a few of them before, Elevation are on every year and are fab, as are Dios Salve A La Reina. I saw The Fillers, Kaiser Thiefs and Antarctic Monkeys last year and these were also fab. Especially The Fillers! (The Killers are my favourite band and these sound just like them!)
See you there! (30th-31st August - Liverpool City Centre)
Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment