Tuesday 10 August 2010

Twilight Ballistic (Lush)

http://lush.co.uk/products/bath/bath-ballistics/twilight_1413.html

I have just had a fabulous bath with one of the new lush ballistics - twilight. As I write this I am sat here delicately sparkly but not excessively so (Fairy Jasmine I am looking at you!) and smelling of lavender. This gorgeous ballistic is lavender scented and contains Ovaltine which both get you all nice and relaxed. There's a surprise in the middle (but I'm not going to ruin it!) and it leaves the bathwater a gorgeous colour with little bits of glitter. It also has shavings of bubble bar inside so instead of just fizzing, it sort of froths. It took about half an hour to completely disappear and it looked beautiful in the water.

I am now totally relaxed, which is what I needed after that exam! I am going to watch something (possibly Glee!) and wait to drift off to sleep. It probably wont take long as I have just applied Dreamtime Temple Balm (http://lush.co.uk/products/skincare/face/temple-balm/dreamtime_temple_balm_216.html) as well!

Zzzzz
Billiesue

2 comments: