Tuesday 24 August 2010

Writing

I have decided that I am going to try and get back into the habit of writing. I often have crazy dreams which give me ideas for my writing and then forget to note them down. I had such a dream last night and remembered to write it down! So now I am determined to make something come of it. I have dreamed of being an author since I was a little girl and although I know that it is an unlikely dream, it doesn't mean that I can't try! I usually write things aimed at children/teenagers and I think this one would be aimed at older teenagers (i.e. the twilight audience!). So I'm off now to do some writing.

In other news I bought a Wreck This Journal. It is an awesome book and I implore you to buy it. You can see the photos of what I have done so far here and you can buy your own (if you want) here.

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment