Friday 30 July 2010

Green Day at Lancashire County Cricket Ground (Manchester)

We went to see Green Day in June and they were absolutely amazing. They were supported by Frank Turner and Joan Jett.
Frank Turner
Joan Jett
They were brilliant. I've seen Joan Jett before (when she supported Alice Cooper) but had never heard of Frank Turner. He is brilliant. I highly recommend "The Road" and "Photosynthesis".

Green Day were amazing, as I knew they would be! As one of my favourite bands, I've wanted to see them for years. They were on top form. The first hour was mostly their newest album (21st Century Breakdown) then they did a lot of classic stuff from Dookie/Insomniac etc. There was a lot of jumping up and down, singing, waving hands, screaming and shouting going on! Their encore was American Idiot which was fabulous. Here are some photos anyway! I am obsessed with Billie Joe so most of them are of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment