Sunday 6 March 2011

Touched By Nature - Relaxing Rose Bath Souffle

I forgot to take a picture of this lovely little bath product before I used it but you can find it here. I bought three of these fabulous looking bath souffles from Touched By Nature last week and this is the first one I tried. To be honest I was a bit apprehensive because most bath bombs that I've tried that are not from Lush have fizzed away with barely any smell and definitely haven't had any beneficial effect on my skin. I was pleasantly surprised. This little souffle fizzed away, releasing a gorgeous powdery rose fragrance and turned the water an extremely girly pale pink. It even had little petals in and was a really girly Sunday afternoon treat! The smell was just as strong, if not stronger, as Lush bath products and the Shea Butter made the water soft and silky. I could feel the benefits of the Shea Butter softening my skin as soon as I got out of the bath!

I used Lush's Ring Of Roses Buttercream and Joy Of Jelly Shower Jelly to wash with and then used a liberal amount of Bare Naked Lady Dusting Powder when I got out of the bath. The whole experience made me feel relaxed, refreshed and very girly! At £1.50 each those Bath Souffles are an actual bargain and are better than other bath bombs I've tried that costed twice as much. They come in a variety of fragrances so make sure you check them out on the Touched By Nature Facebook page!

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment