Wednesday 2 March 2011

wednesday wants

Yep it's that time of the week again! Here are the things I wish I could have:

1) Illusion Aztec Nail Polish - £4 from Accessorize

I very nearly bought this yesterday but decided not to after all the nail varnish bargains I got on Monday. The colour is amazing and is multi-tonal so looks very different. The only problem with this one was that the lid is actually larger than the bottle! I expected the bottle to be slightly bigger for the price which may be what put me off. However, the beautiful colour more than makes up for that. Get yours from your local superdrug or online here.





2) Teal Blue Nail Varnish - £1.50 from ELF

I got an email from ELF the other day telling me about their four new nail varnish colours and this is the one that caught my eye. I adore the colour and hope it's not limited edition because I might need some new eyeliners soon and maybe then I can justify a spare £1.50.. if you can justify it sooner you can get it here.






3) China Glaze Crackle Glaze Nail Polish in Lightning Bolt - £8.95 from Amazon

I know.. nail varnish again. I'm totally addicted at the moment. One of my favourites is the Barry M crackle polish and I think that this white version would make a great addition to my collection. Especially for the summer! Get yours here.







4) 50s Dress Big Polka Dot Halterneck Dress - £22.99 from Dresses Tiger Milly

Look at this beautiful dress. I wouldn't even have a place to wear this to but it doesn't stop me lusting after it. I'm thinking red heels and bright red lipstick... Get one here.








5) Skin Sin Body Lotion - £8.50 for 250g from Lush

I vaguely remember trying this when it was still in Lush stores but it was discontinued not long afterwards. It recently became available on the Lush website in Retro Lush. This lotion smells just like cherries which (as I keep mentioning) is my favourite fragrance. Get yours from here.






6)Brain Tablets Necklace - £10 from Shottle Bop

 I think I could do with some of these brain tablets "For when your brain don't work proper, and all your thinks are wrong". Maybe this necklace would give me some luck when I'm taking exams? Or maybe not. But it is pretty! Get yours here.







7)Easy Smokey Eye Gift Set - £14.25 from Eyeko

A bargain set which costs 20% less than buying the products individually! This comes with a mascara, liquid eyeliner pen and an eyeliner pencil with two colours. All products I would use over and over again! Get yours here.







8) Russell Howard Ladies College Tour T-Shirt - £15 from Russell Howard Merchandise Site

This isn't really a want.. more like a have because I bought it this morning! I was so caught up getting my Ocean Colour Scene and MCR T shirts that I didn't think of the other gig I went to that week... Get yours here.







9) Disney Alice In Wonderland DVD - £12.99 from Play

After seeing my friend's Disney DVD collection I have realised that mine is pretty rubbish! A lot of my Disney films are still on VHS but I actually don't have this one at all. Which is weird because I love Alice In Wonderland! Get your copy here.







10) Ladies Bobble Jumper - £16 from Peacocks


So simple and yet so cute... I love this jumper. I'm thinking skinnies and pumps for a simple and slightly emo look! Get yours here.
















What are you guys wanting this week?
Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment