Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wednesday Wants

It's been a hectic week of university work and I barely had time to do my wants! But I worked it out and here they are..


1) Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat - £5.95 from Amazon


I really want one of these! I've seen it all over the blogs I read as well as the forum that I frequently go on. Seche Vite protects your nail varnish as well as helping it to dry. I am desperate to get my hands on a bottle of this. Get yours here.






2) Cute Birdie T Shirt - £18 from ASOS

This T Shirt is so me. I adore the design but I do prefer my t shirts to be tighter than this generally. Anyway I'm thinking the outfit that the model has on but with 3/4 length black leggings and some pumps would be a brilliant spring/summer outfit! Get your T Shirt here.







3) Black Multi Square Abstract Print Scarf - £22 from Debenhams

I am a sucker for scarves and have a ridiculous number of the woolly variety. However, once it gets to spring it's too warm to wear my cosy scarves! I turn to this sort of material/style and I own a couple already. This would make an excellent addition to my collection. Get yours here.






4) Off White Pleat Dress - £46 from Topshop

Not my usual style this one, much more elegant! I think it's really pretty though and would love something like this to wear in the summer when it's really warm. Get yours here.







5) Sketchy Monkey Vest and Short - £20 from La Senza

Spring is an excellent time for new pyjamas with the weather getting warmer and the spring cleaning underway! These pyjamas will help you not overheat during the night and look cute but simple at the same time! Get some here.







6) Stripe Longline Top - £16.99 from New Look

I have a top similar to this already in blue. I got it from Primark last year and loved it but it's wearing thin already. I love the shape of this and purple is my favourite colour! Over some black leggings I think this would look awesome. Get yours here.







7) Coral Seedbeed Bangle Pack - £12.50 from Dorothy Perkins

The colours in these bangles go really well together and I think the whole set is absolutely beautiful. Get yours here.








8) Booja-Booja Raspberry Ecuadorian Chocolate Truffles - £4.98 from Goodness Direct

I had some Ginger Wine Booja Booja truffles at Christmas and they were absolutely amazing. These beautiful chocolates are vegan and therefore dairy free which means I can eat them! They're rather expensive (this pack is only 100g) but they are definitely worth it. I now want to try the rest of the flavours so if anyone wants to buy me a pressie.. hint hint! Get a box of your own here.




9) Pastel Collection - £20 from Models Own

I've not had the chance to try this brand yet and have heard some good reviews. There are a few boxsets on the website that are total bargains and this is the one I want. Pastels are the colours I want to wear when it gets to this time of year! Check them out here.

10) Tonal Spot Red Dinner Plate - £6 from Whittards

I always imagine my own kitchen full of snazzy china from Whittards! I always ramble on about their patterned mugs and teapots but the plates are pretty awesome too. Get one of these here.







Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment