Monday 21 February 2011

Current Nails!

I did my nails last night before bed and fancied black, what with me regressing back into a 16 year old emo and all! My addiction to nail varnish won though this morning when I decided it looked a bit boring and wanted to liven it up a bit. This is Stargazer Black Nail varnish with OPI Katy Perry Collection Last Friday Night on the tips. This is the first time I've used the Katy Perry varnish and I was surprised at how much the blue came through when it was over a black base coat as most of the swatches I've seen just look silver. I quite like this look, the glitter being just on the tips makes it look a lot more sophisticated than it would have if it had been all over the nail. I had one small problem with this design in that the Katy Perry varnish was peeling off like glue even after a clear ELF topcoat. It was easily solved by putting some more topcoat on and bringing it over the top of the nail.

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment