Thursday 24 February 2011

Weeks Wants!

Time for this weeks wants! I actually started writing this yesterday but I forgot all about it and fell asleep so I'm finishing it today instead! There is no theme this week so these are just bits that I've found during the last 7 days.

1) China Glaze Knotty Nauticals Anchors Away Collection - £46.93 from Amazon
Look at these pretties! I've seen these on lots of blogs recently and really want some of my own. They are perfect colours for the summer. Get yours here.




2)  Etchy Heart Knit Jumper - £21.99 from New Look

While spring is on its way, it's still cold enough to wear jumpers! I think this one is really cute and girly in an understated way. It's lovely and I think I would get a lot of wear out of it! Get one here.









3) My Chemical Romance T Shirt - £13.99 from Amazon

I couldn't afford a T Shirt when I went to see My Chemical Romance last week which is a shame because I love having a T Shirt from each gig I go to. I think I'll be getting one of these even if it is too late! You can get one too from here.



 



4) Ocean Colour Scene Mosely Shoals T Shirt - £18 from MAM


Same reason as above for this one! I'm definately going to be getting one of these when my money goes in! Get one from here.









5) Love Solid Perfume - £7 from Lush


This is an absolute must have for me! I absolutely love this fragrance and have the small sample vial from when it was in B Never. It is also the same fragrance as Love soap from a few years ago and Fizzbanger Ballistic from the current range. Cinnamony, appley goodness mmm. Get one here.











6) Winnie The Pooh Tea for One Teapot - £18.75 from Whittards

How pretty is this? I always drink tea on my own so a teapot for one is perfect for me. I love the shape of it as well and it is a bargain at £18.75 instead of £25! Get one here!









7) Crayon Pen - £3.99 from I Want One Of Those

Major love for these pens! Just look at them, they are amazing. Get one for your own from here.








8)Gothic Mickey Mouse T Shirt - £60 from Disney


Gothic and Disney, not two words I would usually put together! This T shirt is just amazing. I love the diamantes that make Mickeys face, I love the colours and I love the grumpy look on his face! I do not however love the price.. get one from here.






9) Peace Studs Belt - £9 from Claire's
I love this belt a whole lot. It appeals to my inner hippy! I wish I could head down to Claire's and snap one up but I can't. You guys can though!







10) Betty Rouched Bow Brown Leopard Ballerina Pumps - £22 from Accessorize

I used to be addicted to different designs of Ballerina Pumps and the addiction never totally left me. How pretty are these? They would be perfect in the summer with some skinny jeans and a nice floaty top! Get a pair from here.







Is there anything you're desperate for at the moment?

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment