Tuesday 15 February 2011

I've been gone for a long time

But now I am back! At the moment I am ridiculously obsessed with Nail Varnishes at the moment so I predict that this will be what the majority of my posts will be about. I will also be using this blog to exhibit my project 365 photos. Wednesday wants will also make a welcome return this week! So I hope you haven't missed me too much, I won't be posting as often as I used to because I am snowed down with university at the moment but I will make the effort I promise!

Anyway I would like to tell you about the fabulous competition that is going on over at Aurora's Nails! I got my first China Glaze polish last week and am desperate for some more because it is lovely. If you head over to Aurora's Nails you can enter a competition to win 4 China Glaze polishes, exciting eh?!? Another amazing giveaway that is going on at the moment can be found here. Beauty by Brittany are giving away a set of Katy Perry OPI varnishes which look amazing. Give it a look!

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment