Saturday 26 February 2011

Nomads Spring/Summer Collection 2011

 Today the sun is shining, it's not too cold and the spring/summer Nomads catalogue came in the post! It's definitely getting more springlike by the day. Those of you who have never heard of Nomads need to have a look! It is a company selling very bohemian clothes which are just perfect for the summer. Many of their clothes are actually one of a kind as they are handmade. They are also very ethically sound. Anyway I thought I'd show you the things in the catalogue that I really wanted as I flicked through it this morning!

Cut Out Flower Tunic Dress - £42.50
This dress is lovely and is available in black, pink or purple. The neckline is a beautiful cut out flower pattern and the dress is the perfect length to wear either alone or with leggings as shown in the picture. Get one of these from here.







Spiral Maxi Dress - £37.50
I fell in love with maxi dresses last summer and am looking forward to being able to wear them again in a few months! This pretty dress is available in pink, green or brown and I love the pattern on them because it is slightly different than what you usually see. Get one here.







Peacock Halter Neck Dress - £34.90
First off, the colours on this dress are to die for. The pattern is also pretty awesome! I love the style and length of this dress as well, this might be the dress I push out the boat and buy! If you feel the same you can purchase one here.







Paradise Maxi Skirt - £32.50
While I was obsessed with maxi dresses last year, I never tried out a maxi skirt. I love this one, it's really summery and looks perfect for those super hot days. I wouldn't wear that very daring top with it though! It is also available in black and can be bought here.






Multiway Skirt Dress - £34.90
You get the best of both worlds with this one! You can wear it either as a dress (on the left) or a maxi skirt (on the right). Very tempting because it is basically two items of clothing in one! It is available in rust (left) or green (right) from here.






Salsa Tie Dye Dress - £49.90
This one is available in expresso (as pictured), purple and turquoise. I love the tie dye print on this dress and am especially in love with the brown one! The length is perfect as well. Get yours here.







Floral Mini Dress - £24.90
Its a cute one this dress. It's quite short to be wearing without leggings in my opinion but sometimes needs must when you're overheating in August! Anyway I really like this little dress. It's also available in turquiose.







Bollywood Organic Cotton Tunic - £37.50
This looks really lovely and slightly different from the other tops I wear with my skinny jeans. It's also available in coral and turquoise but I just love the way the colours blend together on this one. It is beautiful. Order one yourself from here.








Striped Babydoll Dress - £22.50
The colours on this dress are just amazing. The colours do vary though so that's maybe not the best reason to get this dress. I love the shape of the dress too and its quite cheap compared to the other dresses! Get one from  here.







Thai Scarf With Pom Pom Edge - £6.90
Last but not least we have this beautiful, eyecatching scarf. It was really difficult to choose just one scarf from the range as Nomads always carry a wide range of beautiful scarves, jewellery and bags. I urge you to check out the rest of the collection!

You can check out the rest of the Nomads range on their website here.




Do you feel summery yet?

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment