Wednesday 23 February 2011

Raving about Lush... Again!



So today I want to tell you about how great Lush Sweetie Pie shower jelly is! I woke up late this morning so thought a refreshing shower would do the trick. I grabbed the first thing I found in my Lush stash and it was Sweetie Pie shower jelly. I actually love this jelly but have not used it in ages. It is a gorgeous purple colour with a slight sparkle to it and so it's irresistibly girly! The scent is exactly like Comforter bubble bar to my nose, a comforting blackcurrant smell like Ribena. For those of you who have never used a shower jelly all you do is break a bit off and smush it into a shower puff, sponge or scrubby gloves. Add water and you get a lovely thick lather. Shower jellies are Lush's way of being environmentally friendly as they have less packaging and are also free of nasty preservatives. I layered the fragrance with Comforter Lotion and Comforter Solid Perfume and now I keep getting wafts of the comforting blackcurrant smell. I'm ready to face the world!

You can get some of this wonderful jelly from your local Lush store or from here at £2.85 for 100g and £5.70 for 240g. As a bonus, if you collect five of the plastic pots that the jellies are kept in or the black pots that creams/lotions/shower smoothies etc are kept in you can get a free fresh facemask!

Billiesue

No comments:

Post a Comment