Wednesday 27 October 2010

Christmas Gifts at Superdrug

"It's too early for Christmas!" I hear you cry! However many people prefer to do their Christmas shopping early and many people like to plan their Christmas shopping in advance (I am one of those people!). I picked up the Christmas gift guide from Superdrug today so I thought I'd tell you the best bits in my opinion.



Accessorize Nail Wardrobe - £9.99
This cute box includes nine different nail varnish colours and is perfect for any girly girls, teenagers and ladies. I love the design of the box and it is 3 for 2 as well.








Glee Nail Polish/Lipgloss/Glitter Trios - £4.99 each
Here we have trios of different types of make up in bright colours and with lovely Glee themed packaging. These are perfect to make up addicts that are also obsessed with Glee.





Glee Lip Balm Duo - £2.99
Two cute lip balms in a Glee themed bag. Brilliant for stocking fillers or smaller gifts!








Colourworks Smokin' Look Book - £5.99
I have never used any make up from this brand so I don't know what the quality is like. I love the idea of these "get the look" boxes though and I think the price is really good. This box contains 3 eyeshadows, 1 eyedust, 1 glitter eyeliner, 1 mascara, 1 double-ended applicator and a step by step guide. It is also available in other colours.





Sweet Snuggles Fleece Blanket - £4.99
These are so cute and look warm and cosy. I don't know how big the blankets are or how thick they are either but I think they would be a perfect gift for a girly girl!






Toy Story 3D Buzz Lightyear Bubble Bath - £5.99
Toy Story is a big hit with the kids again now, just like it was when I was little. When I was little I would have loved to get this for Christmas! It seems a wonderful present to make bathtimes more fun for the little'uns!







Baileys Truffles Share Box - £3.99
A firm christmas favourite and something that nearly any adult will love to receive! Not a bad price for 150g either!









Lynx Dark Temptation Duo Set - £4.99
It may seem obvious to buy the men in your life a Lynx set but in my experience they always love them! Dark Temptation is one of the best smelling Lynx sprays in my opinion so this is a perfect gift.

1 comment: