Wednesday 27 October 2010

Wednesday Wants - Halloween Special!

So its Halloween this weekend and I am going to show you my pick of the best costumes and other cool halloweeny things!

1) Malice in Wonderland Costume -£39
I love Alice In Wonderland but I love this more gothic version even more! It is £39 for the dress only so you would have to buy the wig, socks, shoes and dagger yourself which would probably work out quite expensive. Everyone will love it though! Get yours here.







2) Calacas Shower Jelly - £2.95 from Lush

This is the limited edition Day of the Dead shower jelly and it smells like limes and jelly beans. You can also get it in yellow or orange and it really is lovely. Get yours at a lush shop or from here.







3) Halloween Box Set - £40 from Enchanted

A box full of seasonal bath products from Enchanted. The scents are all lovely and halloweeny and the box looks amazing. Get one from here.






4) Pumpkin Paper Lantern - £1.99 from Lakeland

How cute would this look in your garden when you're having your halloween party? I love it and its not expensive either! Get yours here.








5) Halloween Crackers - £10 from John Lewis

I have never seen Halloween Crackers before so I was drawn to these in John Lewis yesterday! They are so different, I love them. Get yours from here.







6) Sinister Poiret Clown Costume - £17.99

This is the costume that I had originally chosen for Halloween but I wont be able to buy my costume until Friday and that is too late to order this online! It comes with the dress, neck piece and hat so you would have to buy stockings, armwarmers, a wig and make up to get the full effect. Get yours here.






7) Chocolate Halloween Lollies - 69p each or 3 for 2 from Thorntons

Thorntons have got some lovely cute chocolate lollies at 69p each and 3 for 2 at the moment. My favourite is this skeleton, he's gorgeous! Get yours instore or here.






8) Screme Egg - 50p from ASDA

The Screme Egg is just like a Creme Egg but it has green goo instead of orange! Tell me that is not amazing..








9) Rotten Coffin Halloween Prop - £99

An expensive halloween prop but can you imagine your friend's reactions? This is for someone who wants to throw an awesome halloween party where money is no object! Get one from here.







10) Pumpkin Carving Kit - £1.99 from Smiffys

It just isn't halloween without pumpkin carving so grab your pumpkin and use this pumpkin carving kit to create a monster! Get yours here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Screme egg! (Have you noticed I always comment on the chocolate-related item?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could try a screme egg but it will only give me stomach ache! If you try it let me know what it's like!

    ReplyDelete