Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wednesday Wants

This week winter has really set in so I have got some wednesday wants to cheer us up!

1) Moomin Hot Water Bottle - £12 from Topshop

How cute is this and who doesn't love Moomins? Cuddle up with a Moomin hot water bottle at night and keep toasty warm. Get yours from here.








2) Rocket Dog Faux Fur Boots - £99 from Littlewoods

Don't these look cosy and wintery? I had a similar pair from Primark last year but they didn't last very long. I think it might be time to invest in a pair of Rocket Dogs! Get yours here.







3) Cartoon Skull Tunic - £21.99 from New Look

Well this takes me back to my emo schooldays (only 5 years ago!). I love jumper dresses and I love the cute pattern on this one. Perfect with some wooly tights and some knee length boots for a lovely warm outfit. Get one from here.






4) Venomous Villians Mineralise Eye Shadow Duo - £16 each from MAC

Mac have just released their Venomous Villians Disney Collection and this is the product which interests me most. The colours are awesome and wintery and I love the design. Check out the rest of the collection here.



5) Maddy V Neck Cardigan - £50 from Monsoon

Some cardigans are practical but make you look chunky and a bit silly! This chocolate coloured cardigan has a very flattering cut and I love the length of it too as it can be easily worn with leggings. Get one here.







6) Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Mug - £10 or 2 for £16 at Whittards

I love Alice In Wonderland and I especially love the Mad Hatter. This mug encapsulates the magical story without being garish and childish. There is a whole set of these on the Whittards website and I think they are beautiful. Perfect for drinking your cocoa out of on a cold winter night Get one here.





7) Teal & Gold Fulia Silk Scarf - £28 from Traidcraft

I'm not sure how warm this scarf would be so it might not be very practical but look how pretty it is! You might think that £28 is expensive for a scarf but this is handmade in India by a lady called Sasha. Read about her and buy your own scarf here.







8) Chai Shower Gel - £12.50 from Lush

Chai is my winter staple from Lush but unfortunately I haven't had any money to order it yet! It is a gorgeous spicy shower gel that smells like Chai tea. It is warming on the skin and the smell lingers all day (especially in the hair!). Chai is only available online as it is a retro Lush item. Get a bottle here.





9) Long Sleeve Tunic - £34.99 from River Island

This top is just lovely. I really like the style and the colour, it would brighten up those winter days! If you like it as much as I do then get one from here.







10) Soup Maker - £138.99 from Lakeland

I love making homemade soup in the winter but often don't have time to do it all. This machine looks amazing because it chops, boils, simmers and blends. It basically carries out all of the soup making steps and at the end you have some gorgeous homemade soup. I can't in any way afford this but I can dream! If you can then get one from here.

2 comments: