Tuesday 26 October 2010

Cybercandy Halloween Sweets!

When I was in London I found the most amazing sweet shop that sold sweets from all over the world. It was called Cybercandy and apparantly can also be found in Birmingham and Brighton as well as online here. I got an email from Cybercandy today to let me know that they had halloween stock in so I went and had a look and my mouth was soon watering! Here is a selection of the goodies:

Candy Corn - £2.60 for 200g
I have never tasted Candy Corn but it really appeals to me! For £2.60 you get approximately 100 pieces of Candy Corn made by Brach's with real honey. The colours of them look so halloweeny and I really want to try them.






Indian Corn - £2.60 for 200g
This is a less traditional version of candy corn with the texture of fudge and a hint of chocolate to taste. It looks very yummy.







Mellocreme Pumpkins - £2.60 for 200g
These are apparantly extremely popular in America. They are melt in your mouth candies shaped like cute pumpkins!







Trick or Treat Bag - £6.99
This is what you always want your trick and treat bag to look like at the end of your trick or treating trip! It contains 110g Candy Pumpkins, 112g Candy Corn, 80g Saltwater Taffy, 56g Soda Poppers and 90g Root Beer Barrels




Twilight Sweethearts - £2.80 for a 5oz box
Jumping on the twilight bandwagon! These are like the American of Love Hearts and you can get a box with Edward, Bella or Jacob on the front. To top it off some of them sparkle!



Twilight Sky Bars - £2.15 for 56g
These are quite expensive in my opinion! Again you can get either Edward, Bella or Jacob and each bar has three squares, milk chocolate and peanut butter, vanilla cream and caramel. According to Cybercandy they are like a gothic chocolate bar!





I'm tempted to order some candy corn if it is vegetarian and dairy free (which I doubt!) but the rest I will just look at and drool over on the website. Any self respecting trick or treater would be very impressed to get some of these in their bag!

2 comments:

  1. I looove cybercandy. Spent £30 in there last time I went, and now I think I better avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god me too! I kept going back over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete