Thursday 28 October 2010

New Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Photo's are Released!

I am extremely excited for the new Harry Potter film as I am such a huge fan. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out on the 19th of November and more photos and footage are being released all the time. I know many people do not know the plot of this film so I will not include any spoiler information but the photos may contain spoilers.





Harry, Ron and Hermione set off on their journey looking very anxious! Notice how old they look compared to when we first met them in the Philosophers Stone.

Harry is looking very dark here and this film promises to be the darkest yet...

What a scary face! Kids and adults of the world are all afraid of Voldemort and I can't blame them. Many people are waiting to see who will come out of this alive.. Voldemort or Harry?

Snape seems to have rejoined the Death Eaters after the tragedy of the last film. He's not too popular with the Order of the Phoenix any longer!

I just have to point out how magnificent Helena Bonham Carter looks in this photo. Here the Death Eaters meet, all looking suitably scary!


Harry is looking a little worse for wear in this photo but he has that determined look on his face that we see so often!

Ron looking quite anxious!


Looks like Hermione is doing what she does best! I love her jacket as well, she is looking very smart.


We have been waiting for ages for Hermione and Ron to get together and this photo looks very sweet, however devastated they look.

Ginny and Harry take their minds of things! Ginny has been waiting for the Chamber of Secrets for this kiss.


Anything that makes Voldemort look this happy can't be good..

Harry is putting his all into this spell! Let's hope it works!

Who do we think will win?


It looks like Ron is in serious danger and again, the film looks very dark!



Well now this looks worrying! Whose blood does Hermione have on her hands?



A dramatic, action packed photo. Death and destruction follow Voldemort around like a bad smell!


I think this sets the tone for the film and I think I know who it is in the blankets too...


It looks like the special effects in this movie are going to be good even though it is not being released in 3D anymore!

This is similar to an image I have seen before, or it might have been the trailer. More drama it seems!

It's not all drama and devastation though! This photo looks rather amusing..

Last but not least, a mysterious and spooky looking photo. I think I know what this photo is of because I have read the book. It was definitely part of the book that spooked me!

All in all I think this film looks amazing and I really can't wait to see it.

Photos from MSN and Warner Bros Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait!!
    This pictures make me want to see the movie now!

    Since now I m following u

    ReplyDelete