Tuesday 26 October 2010

The ELF Cosmetics Christmas Range 2010

This morning I logged into Facebook to find that ELF Cosmetics had released their Christmas range! I'm going to show you my most wanted pieces.

Eyes
Party Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colours in this pallette and it's a bargain at £3.50 for 6 colours! I've tried ELF eyeshadows before and they're really good quality in my opinion.








32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection
Look at the pretties... the range of colours in this looks amazing and again, excellent value for £9!







Nails
I really want all of the new nail varnish colours! L-R on the top are Metal Madness, Party Purple and Golden Goddess while on the bottom are Twinkle and Glitter Glam. At £1.50 each they are truly bargains and the quality is not bad either from the ones I have tried!

I don't use face makeup like foundation and bronzer but there are many more products on the ELF website at http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk Have a look! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment