Tuesday 7 September 2010

Enchanted Roll On Perfume

With my last Enchanted order there was an offer where you could choose a free roll on perfume. I therefore chose my favourite scent which is Cherry Bakewell and then promptly forgot about it. When I opened my parcel I found this at the bottom of the box and got very excited! Enchanted is an online business (www.enchantedbath.co.uk) which sells all sorts of handmade bath, body and wax goodies. As they are handmade, it can take longer to get your order than from other companies but this depends on how busy a time it is and it is totally worth it in the end.

Cherry Bakewell is a gorgeous scent. It is very sweet and girly and smells very strongly of cherries, almonds and pastry. Cherry is my favourite fragrance in any product so it is unsurprising that it is my favourite Enchanted fragrance. However, the Enchanted fragrance is the most accurate version of Cherry Bakewell that I have smelled.

I love my perfumes but find that liquid perfumes are hard to carry around with you and top up. Apart from the leakage threat, I am always worried I will break the bottle and for £15 for a full sized spray perfume of any Enchanted fragrance it is not worth the risk! Roll on perfumes are therefore a brilliant idea. These contain 10ml of an oil based perfume with a fragrance of your choice. Instead of a spray, there is a roller ball on the top so you can just roll the perfume onto your skin. There is also a twist on lid which goes on the top of the rollerball lid to prevent leakages. These perfumes are therefore perfect for sticking in your handbag so you can touch up throughout the day. I’ve found the fragrance sticks around on the skin very well and lasts for hours before needing touching up.  For £6 I think this is a bargain as my perfume has lasted me a long time. Rollerballs make it harder to waste the perfume as it all goes straight onto the skin, unlike with sprays. I much prefer to pay for one of these than buy a full sized spray perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment