Saturday 25 September 2010

This Week's Wants (a bit late!)

Sorry I am late with my Wednesday wants this week, I spent all day Wednesday in the library! Here they are:

1) Hand Painted Panda Mug and Bowl - £10 from www.traidcraftshop.co.uk

How cute is this mug and bowl set? I love Pandas. It is handmade by the YMCA in Thailand so the money goes to a good cause as well! Get yours from here.







2) Butterfly Umbrella - £8.50 from Paperchase

Yesterday my umbrella got blown inside out so I need a new one! This umbrella is beautiful and is printed with different coloured butterflies. It can be bought on the new and shiny paperchase website here.







3) Cloud 9 Stationary Set - £5 from Paperchase

I have just started my third year at university, and like every september, I am currently obsessed with stationary. Paperchase do an amazing variety of cute and quirky stationary sets and this is one of my favourites. At £5 I don't think the price is too bad either! Get yours from here.






4) Short Checked Cotton Skirt - £29.90 from Nomads

I love most of the clothes on the Nomads website but this particularly caught my eye. This skirt is so cute and quirky. It can be used in an emo/goth outfit or just any outfit (I think I'd team it up with my "Team Edward" T Shirt and some black leggings!). On top of this it is ethically friendly too! It is also available in red. Get one from here.






5) Oasis Hooded Duffle Coat - £85 from ASOS

I really want a new warm coat for the winter and I think this one is really bright and eye catching. It is a bit expensive for me though! Get yours from here.








6) The Dark Side Nail Polish Set - £8.50 from Eyeko

I've never ordered from Eyeko but I love the look of most of their nail varnishes. Every year as the weather gets colder, I start putting away my bright neon and glitter nail varnishes and turn to my trusty blacks, purples, blues and dark reds. This set really caught my eye and for £8.50 I don't think it is badly priced! It contains three colours: Cosmic Polish (black with silver glitter), Vampira Polish (black with red glitter) and Indigo Polish (dark shimmery blue). Get your set here.




7) Pom Pom Slipper Boots - £16 from Accessorize at Monsoon

My feet get really cold at this time of year and what better way to keep them warm than these cute and warm slipper boots. I am dying to buy some of these! If your willpower is anything like mine and you have money to back it up then get a pair from here.







8) Longline Purple Cardigan - £70 from Monsoon

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. It is so sophisticated and lovely. Shame about the price tag! If you can afford this then get it here.


9) I'm Toasty PJ's Set - £35 from David and Goliath

I love the clothes from David and Goliath and this Pyjama Set is so cute! The only criticism I have is that I don't think I would be toasty in that top in the winter (which is when I wear long PJs) so I think it would be better if it had long sleeves. Still, I would buy these if I could justify it! Get yours from here.






10) Bat Necklace - £5 from Must Destroy Jewellery

Halloween is on its way and Must Destroy Jewellery have just come out with their halloween range. I love this bat necklace, it is so emo and cute! Get one from here.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Billie,

    I work with Traidcraft, and noticed there's a link on this page that seems to be broken. I can't find an email address to be able to contact you more directly, but would you mind contacting me via amy.cousins@silverbean.com and I'll be able to offer you a new link to amend this!

    Kind Regards,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon,

    I hope you're well. I'm just getting in touch to follow up on my previous message. Have you had a moment to look into this?

    Do let me know if you're having any problems.

    Best wishes

    Amy

    ReplyDelete