Tuesday 7 September 2010

Review on Enchanted Moisturising Body Spray

Last summer it was so hot that I decided to try a body spray from IOE to cool down. I used two body sprays and although they were nice, I found the scents to strong and sweet and the spray did not moisturise my skin very much. I therefore decided to try the moisturising body spray from Enchanted as I loved their products that I had previously tried. With my next Enchanted order I got a Strawberry Buttercream and an Island Hopping Moisturising Body Spray.

The sprays come in silver bottles which contain 50ml of product. According to the Enchanted website (http://www.enchantedbath.co.uk) the moisturising body spray is a cross between a lotion and a body spray. I’ve also found that it is excellent for fragrancing your skin as you can smell the scent as clearly as if you were wearing a perfume. When you spray this product on to your skin it is amazing at cooling you down as well as moisturising and highly scenting the skin. If you rub it into the skin it absorbs quickly but you can also just leave it on the skin if you want to cool down. It is much better than the IOE version in my opinion and you can choose from an extensive fragrance list on the Enchanted website.

Strawberry Buttercream is an amazing strawberry milkshake type scent. I bought a scrub in this scent as well because it is so gorgeous. Island Hopping is a summery scent which makes it perfect for spraying on my skin to refresh me and wake me up. It has a lovely tropical, fruity smell.

A 50ml bottle of this spray costs £7.50 which is quite expensive considering the amount you get. However, I do not use mine sparingly and I have plenty left. I am now considering buying a lavender type fragrance to use before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment