Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wednesday Wants!

This weeks wants are being done on time!

1) China Glaze "Awakenings" Halloween 2010 Set - £19.95 from Amazon

I've never used China Glaze nail varnish but their collections always catch my eye. They do seem quite expensive as they work out at around £5 each. This collection includes Zombie Zest (green with glitter), Ick A Body (dark green with orange glitter) and Mummy May I (purple with pink glitter) as well as a top coat. These are only limited edition so if you want to get yours then pick it up here.


2) Villette Lace Mary Jane Pumps - £20 from Topshop

I don't often wear pumps in the winter and so most of my wants of recent have included boots. However, I saw these on the Topshop website and fell in love with them. They are so pretty and cute! Get a pair from here.








3) Dragon's Blood Necklace - from £8 at Shottle Bop

I love these little bottles from Shottle Bop. This is one of the halloween specials. The other two that caught my eye were Vampire Venom and Pumpkin Juice. You can even get them with little spoons! Get yours from here.






4) Team Edward T Shirt - £24.99 from Truffle Shuffle

Embarrassingly, I already have a Team Edward t shirt (of the Cullen variety!). I would prefer this one though! This shirt pays homage to the original Edward from Edward Scissorhands. It is one of my favourite films and I would kill for this top! Get yours here.







5) Go Away I'm Reading Mug - £9.95 from the Literary Gift Company

This mug is just so "me". I love it. Enough said. Get one from here.









6) Banana Guard - £4.99 from Lakeland

Do you hate it when your bananas get squished in your bag? Yes?? Me too! I really want one of these... they are funny but also practical! Get one from here.








7) Tia Tie Dye Bodice Prom Dress - £8 from Boohoo.com

This is more of a summer dress really but it definately caught my eye. I love the colours and the style. If you want one of these you'll have to act quickly as it is in the sale! Get one from here.








8) Heritage Rabbit Top - £14.99 from New Look

I totally love this top. It's very Alice In Wonderlandy and I think it is beautiful. If you love it too then get one from here.









9) Cream Cable Longline Cardigan - £42 from Miss Selfridge

This cardigan just looks cosy and lovely. A plain top, leggings, ugg boots and this cardigan would look nice I think. It would also be lovely and warm! Get one here.








10) Marzibain Bubble Bar - £2.75 from Lush

This years christmas Lush will be released on Friday and I plan on telling you all about it then. Until then.. I have been wanting one of these for a while and it is definately one of my wants of the week. This bubble bar smells like marzipan (just like snowcake soap). I've been using my snowcake recently and I love it so I would love to have one of these to pair it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment