Tuesday 7 September 2010

Review on Enchanted Whipped Body Wash

Advantages: Super moisturising and softening, amazing for shaving
Disadvantages: A bit pricey but it lasts ages
I first found enchanted through a forum which I frequent. Enchanted is an online store (www.enchantedbath.co.uk) which sells a variety of bath, shower and skin products as well as perfumes and wax melts. The products are all handmade and are decorated and coloured beautifully. This is reflected in the time from when you order to when you receive your goodies but the waiting time is always posted on the website and is usually a couple of weeks. I am happy to wait this for such lovely products.

My favourite Enchanted product is the Whipped Bodywash. This is a creamy soap which is the texture of a cream. It contains jojoba oil which is excellent at moisturising the skin and it can be scented in any fragrance that is on the list on the site. To use, you wet the skin and then scoop out a small amount of cream and rub it on your skin. It becomes a gorgeously soft, thick foam which is amazing for shaving with. A little bit of product goes a long way and a 200g jar lasts me a long time. After I rinsed this product off my skin and dried myself, it was the softest skin I have had in a while. My skin was lightly scented with the fragrance I had chosen.

The fragrances I have used of Whipped Bodywash are Pink Candy, Baby Powder, Cherry Bakewell and Bath Pixie. Pink Candy is a lovely dupe of the Lush Creamy Candy/Rockstar fragrance, it is a sweet and creamy smell and is very girly. Baby Powder is a comforting, clean fragrance. I wouldn't have tried it if it hadn't been given as a free gift but now I love it. Cherry Bakewell is my favourite Enchanted fragrance. It is a gorgeous sugary scent with cherries and almonds, totally delicious. Bath Pixie is a more complicated sweet fragrance. The Enchanted website describes this scent as "A decadent vanilla creme brulee base swirled with fruity sugar, rich berries, juicy black cherries and thick whipped cream". It is a truly gorgeous sweet scent and another of my favourites.

You can buy Whipped Bodywash in 200g jars for £7.50 or 450g jars for £14 which is much better value. You can also buy a try me set for £12.50 which contains three 100g jars in whichever scents you want. Layering sets can also be bought which contain a bodywash, a foaming sugar scrub and a body cream all in the same scent.
Summary: I'm so glad I tried this product, I've never found anything that is as good for shaving

No comments:

Post a Comment