Wednesday 15 September 2010

Wednesday Wants!

Time for this weeks Wednesday Wants!

1) Suede Strap Boot - £39.99 from New Look

These look lovely and warm for the winter. I am looking out for some nice waterproof boots/shoes to keep my feet warm and dry in the coming months and these look perfect. Alas they are leather so I wouldn't buy them. I would have to find a similar pair which are animal friendly. These boots are available in black, dark grey or stone henge. Get yours here.






2) Tea For One in Cloud 9 Design - £13.50 from Paperchase

I love my tea and I don't usually share it with anyone. This cute tea for one set is a little teapot that holds just enough for one person and a cup and saucer. The cute design on it is brilliant and I would love to make my tea in this! It would also save me having to make multiple trips downstairs for refills from the kettle when I am busy essay writing in the winter. Get yours from here.





3) Wake Me For Cookies PJ Set - £25 from Topshop

The colder weather makes me want to lounge around in my cosy pyjamas even more than usual. These pyjamas are really cute and I would probably wear them with my chunky red cardigan and some fluffy socks. Get a pair from here.








4) Art of Darkness Nail Varnish Set - £39.50 from Illamasqua

I had never heard of this website until somebody else posted it on their blog and I had a nosey. I found this gorgeous set of nail varnishes in their autumn/winter collection. They look amazing but I would never pay that much for nail varnishes! If you can afford them you can get them from here.






5) Military Belted Coat - £80 from Topshop

It is an annual tradition for me to buy my winter coat. If I had £80 to spare this would be the one I would choose this year. It is a gorgeous military style coat that reminds me very much of Captain Jack from Dr Who! Get yours from here.








6) Mela Poppy Gem Tunic - £27.99 from New Look

I found this gorgeous tunic on the New Look website. The model wears it as a dress but I think I'd wear it with my black 3/4 length leggings and black pumps. The weather is probably getting a bit cold for this now so I would also wear a nice cardigan with my outfit. The colours are lovely and so is the bubble style. If you love this tunic then get it from here.






7) Bite Me Tee by Little Fox - £25 from Topshop

As a big fan of all things vampire, I adore this t shirt. I would love it more if it was more of a skinny fit as this is how I prefer my t shirts. I still want it though! Get yours here.








8) Recycled Owl Mid Year Diary - £8 from Paperchase

I have just started the third year of my Zoology degree and have yet to buy a diary to keep me organised. This one is so cute and I think I might venture into town and get one of my own. If you have no paperchase near you then you can get one from here.







9) Pom Pom Knitted Beanie Hat - £14 from Topshop

This is one of the cutest hats I have seen in a while. It reminds me of being a school girl. I love woolly hats in the winter and this is a really nice style. Get one from here.








10) Pocket Stitch Satchel - £14 from New Look

I think this bag is really cute and it has an across the body strap which is a quality I really like in bags! It is made of fake leather which means it is animal friendly. The website does not tell me what size this bag is but from the look of it on the picture, it looks just big enough. You can also get it in brown. Get yours from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment