Tuesday 7 September 2010

Review on Enchanted Body Cream

Advantages: Smells fantastic and sinks into the skin perfectly
Disadvantages: Expensive but lasts a long time so this is not as much of a problem
As you may or may not know, I am pretty loyal to Lush and I love their body lotions and moisturisers. However, I've been using Enchanted a lot lately and thought I would try their body creams for a change. I have been very impressed with the products that I have tried from Enchanted. They are always amazing quality and are handmade. The fragrances are amazing and you can have any product in any fragrance on the list which is on the website (www.enchantedbath.co.uk). As the products are handmade, it can take a while for your products to come but this depends on how busy it is and sometimes the time of year (e.g. Christmas). Before you order you will be told how long your order will take and so this is not a problem and the products are well worth the wait in my opinion.

The body cream is a lovely soft cream which soaks in really easily. In the pot it is highly scented in the fragrance of your choice but when it is on the skin it is a much more subtle fragrance. It can also be bought unfragranced but I have not tried this. I especially like to use this product after shaving my legs. After using this body cream my legs feel smooth and not oily like they can with some body creams. When I use it all over after having a bath, my skin feels luxuriously soft and pampered.

You can buy this cream from the Enchanted website where it is £10 for a 200g tub. You choose the fragrance from the fragrance list where there is everything from sweet and girly to floral and other unisex fragrances. The other products on the Enchanted website can also be bought in these fragrances so you can buy a complete matching set if you want to! The packaging is quite simple, the cream just comes in a transparent plastic tub with a black lid and a gold label explaining what the product is and what fragrance it has. I like this because there are no gimics, the product speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment