Friday 10 September 2010

Friday Favourites

Today I am going to tell you about my favourite blogs at the moment.

1) The Gluttonous Vegan
This blog is amazing. The cakes and desserts that this lady posts make me seriously drool. They're all animal friendly but you would never know they were dairy free!

2) Dottie K
I only found this blog this week and I love it already. It has reviews of lots of lovely make up and makes me want to spend lots of money!

3) Slow Rise
This is another foodie blog (because I love them!) but it is not vegetarian or vegan. It still has lots of lovely recipes that I can drool over and I'm considering trying some of them when I have some money.

4) David Tennant Treat for the Day
The David Tennant fan in me feels the need to mention this blog. Every day it posts a picture, video or interview of the lovely man. Fantastic.

5) CK's French Adventure
Last, but not least, a friend of mine is currently spending 9 months in France as part of her French course at university. I am amazed and envious at how brave this is because I don't think I would be able to do it! I love reading about her adventures on her blog and I'm glad she's having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment