Tuesday 7 September 2010

Enchanted Try Me Sets - Whipped Bodywash

I first found enchanted through a forum which I frequent. Enchanted is an online store (www.enchantedbath.co.uk) which sells a variety of bath, shower and skin products as well as perfumes and wax melts. The products are all handmade and are decorated and coloured beautifully. This is reflected in the time from when you order to when you receive your goodies but the waiting time is always posted on the website and is usually a couple of weeks. I am happy to wait this for such lovely products.
My favourite Enchanted product is the Whipped Bodywash. This is a creamy soap which is the texture of a cream. It contains jojoba oil which is excellent at moisturising the skin and it can be scented in any fragrance that is on the list on the site. To use, you wet the skin and then scoop out a small amount of cream and rub it on your skin. It becomes a gorgeously soft, thick foam which is amazing for shaving with. A little bit of product goes a long way and a 200g jar lasts me a long time. After I rinsed this product off my skin and dried myself, it was the softest skin I have had in a while. My skin was lightly scented with the fragrance I had chosen.
One of my favourite things about Enchanted is the fragrance list. There are a variety of fragrances on the website which you can choose to have your Whipped Bodywash in. These include girly, sweet, floral, herbal and unisex scents so there really is something for everyone. With all this choice it is very hard to choose one fragrance and this is the reason I love the Try Me Whipped Bodywash Set. For £12.50 you can get three 100g tubs of Whipped Bodywash in three fragrances of your choice. This is a great idea for trying different fragrances or for having three different fragrances on a budget. It is also good for gifts for Enchanted newcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment