Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday Wants

The top ten things that I have been lusting over this week!


1) Ash Rem Studded Biker Ankle Boots - £269 from ASOS


This is way more than I would ever spend on boots! I have been wanting some of these biker style boots for autumn/winter and hopefully I will get my hands on some cheaper ones (*sob*) when I manage to get some money! These ones can be found on the ASOS website here but they are real leather so I wouldn't buy them anyway. Some faux leather ones similar to these are what I am after!










2) Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows Vol.III - £30 from Debenhams (or £27 at the moment in the sale!)


I love my Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, I use it most days and the colours are amazing. This box is almost as beautiful as the Alice in Wonderland one and the colours in it look amazing. The primer potion is brilliant so another little bottle of that would come in handy and I use the black eyeliner all the time. This also comes with a purple eyeliner which is my favourite colour. I hate having no money! You can buy it here.








3) Lust Perfume - £20 for a 27g bottle from Lush/Gorilla Perfumes
 
I have a small sample of this perfume (which you can get for £2 from the website) and it is divine. I am a huge fan of Lush's Flying Fox shower gel and this is so similar. It is a strong jasminey perfume but that description does not do it justice as I usually can't be doing with florals. Lush describe it as "Unashamedly carnal jasmine. Wear it if you want to get lucky. Mark is particularly fond of working with jasmine absolute and he's gone all the way. The indolic character of the white flower is in full bloom, accented by rich florals and a soft, woody base.". I will probably end up forking out on this perfume! You can buy it here.


4) Enchanted Large Halloween Set - £40 from Enchanted


I love Enchanted (as you may have noticed) and they have just come out with their Halloween range. This box has a pumpkin shaped soap in a choice of fragrances, a massage bar in a choice of fragrances and then 6 products of your choice in your choice of fragrance. The halloween scents sound amazing, particularly Monster Mash (It was a graveyard smash….sweet mango, lime, fizzy lemonade and a huge shot of sugared strawberry), Blood Bath (Fresh strawberries, tart raspberries, sugar, marshmallows and more sugar), Dark Spell (Plump black cherries dipped in dark, dark chocolate), Dia de los meurtos (A luscious autumn medley of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa, maple, walnut, citrus and caramel) and Gingerbread House (In the sinister tale of Hansel and Gretel they are lured by the sinfully tasty gingerbread house, this smells good enough to eat. Sweet and spicy iced gingerbread). It would also give me a chance to try some of their new products such as bath milk and lip balm. Get yours here!


5) Jolly Roger the Captain Necklace - £5 from Must Destroy Jewellery


Must Destroy Jewellery are celebrating International Speak Like a Pirate Day with a range of pirate lego necklaces and this is my favourite of the bunch. I already have a skeleton lego necklace and I love it. I always get comments when I wear it because they are so different.You can get your very own pirate from here.












6) Tickets to Alice Cooper's Halloween Night of Fear - £39.75 from Ticketmaster


This man is seriously a legend. I went to see him in Manchester a few years back and he was amazing. I would love to be able to go and see him again but I'm not sure there will be tickets left by the time I have money and I can't really afford to fork out to get to London and stay over. He promises the night will be fab though with his very own freak show that he has been holding auditions for and he wants the crowd in full fancy dress! Buy tickets here.


7) Poison Necklace - starting at £8 from Shottle Bop


How brilliant does this necklace look? I love the Shottle Bop necklaces and can't wait until I can afford to buy one. This is my favourite one and you can even get them with little silver spoons! I feel I may own one of these before the year is out... buy yours here.














8) Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - £3.99 (usually £7.99) on Amazon


I have read the first in this series (Shiver) and I really enjoyed it. It is a bit like Twilight but with werewolves instead! I can't wait to get the second one and find out what happens next. Get your copy here.














9) Professor Layton and the Lost Future - £29.91 (usually £39.99) on Amazon


When I went on Amazon to find the link for Linger (number 8 in my list) I saw this on the homepage and got extremely excited! I have literally just finished Professor Layton and Pandora's Box. I don't often complete games as I get bored with them but this one had me gripped from the off. Now I read that there is a new one coming out on the 17th September 2010! Get yours here.










10) Military Wool Jacket - £39.99 from New Look


Last but not least... when I came across this jacket I fell in love. I love the style and the colour and I need a new jacket for winter. This would be perfect teamed with my band t shirts, black skinnies and those boots at number 1 in my list. I can dream... Get yours here.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for mentioning me...that's really sweet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete